2. 1st thoughts: We prepare initial ideas and suggestions to get the ball rolling.
3. We meet: Through discussion we learn more about what the project needs to achieve for your organisation and what the participants could benefit most from. And you learn more about how we work and what happens in our training and workshops.
4. Proposal: We send you an in-depth description of the training: what will happen, how and why. Our projects are designed with realistic goals and expectations for the training and follow up.
5. Adapt or agree: Once you have read the proposal you can let us know of any changes necessary or other details we need to add to the workshop design. Each of our programmes is tailored to meet your group’s specific needs and we can work to your schedule: mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends.
6. Pre-workshop preparation: We often send our pre-workshop questionnaires so that we can get to know our participants before we meet them, and based on their answers can fine-tune the workshops. We also provide participants with any preparatory material to ensure they are ready and understand the objectives, purpose and methods of the training.
7. Deliver: We run your interactive, participatory and fun workshop, training or project. Using the right exercises and practical techniques to facilitate learning and development and to meet your aims and objectives
8. Participant feedback: Our workshops conclude with our participants identifying what they have taken from the training and how they will use what they have learnt to enhance and improve their work.
9 Check-Up: We contact our participants, a few weeks after the training, to remind them of what they learnt and to discover how well they are applying this to their work.
10 Client feedback: It is important to us that we deliver what you want and your feedback helps us to identify where we have failed and succeeded, so that we can continue to build on our working relationship with you.